“Coaches are prepared and ready to help you with your lifestyle goals in a way that doctors are not. As a doctor, I prescribe a coach.” Peter J. Weiss, MD FACP
The Benefits of Working with a Health Coach:
- Accountability – Knowing someone will be helping you be accountable for what you say you want to do helps you to stay on track
- Co-partnering for change – Having someone in your corner who is non-judgmental will help you to stay open and honest with yourself
- Manage chronic conditions like heart disease and diabetes using strategies that work in your lifestyle. Holding intrinsic values as a way to achieve goals.
- Uncover the blocks that keep you from achieving your health and fitness goals.
- Keeps you moving forward to your ultimate goals in a way that is non-invasive and comfortable.
- Weight Loss comes with a pace and strategy that is correct for you. No gimmicks or quick fixes
- Learn to manage stress like never before. When you raise your awareness, life changes.
Working with ME as your health coach will bring the following benefits as well:
- In my health coaching program, I’m not going to force you to do anything. I meet you where you are and we talk through your blocks ensuring that you are comfortable as you make your life changes. As a coach, I’m a specialist in making you feel cared for and safe.
- In my health coaching program we are going to have fun and enjoy the process together.
- My health coaching program will allow you to learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible.
- Through my health coaching program, you will become the self you want to be.
“When athletes want a competitive edge, they hire a private coach to monitor their progress. When it comes to your health, using this mindset could also be beneficial.” Dr. Andrew Weil
Here’s how the process works…with a bunch of flexibility thrown in:
Somehow we connect. You are reading this on my website, so you are drawn to having a coach already. Maybe we already know each other, maybe you’ve been recommended by a friend, something brought you here.
You decide that you want to have a complimentary session with me. Click on this link to request your complimentary coaching session.
We set up a time that works for you and we meet virtually by either phone, Skype, or Zoom. There’s so much technology out there, we will find something that works well!
We talk…you explain to me your concerns, what you’ve tried before, what you want your life to look like, what’s holding you back. I ask questions. At the end of our time together, you decide if you want to hear about my coaching program and strategies.
If you want to hear about my coaching programs, I’ll tell you and then you decide if you want to move forward. If I’ve got an open slot, and feel the two of us are a good fit, you’re in and we begin the journey together!
I keep it simple. There’s enough in the world that complicates our thinking and keeps us from being calm, present and positive. I try not to add to the confusion.
Want to learn more? Now is the time to schedule yourget your free discovery coaching session